Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Maternity/Family Pictures

 
I made Kirk and Allan go take family pictures. 
You know, to document this part of our changing family.
 
Kirk’s never one to get excited about having to smile and say cheese on command.  And Allan?  Well, he’s a 3 ½ year old boy with the attention span to go with.



 
We might have taken these pictures at 10:00AM.  But that’s 10:00AM on a July morning in Houston.
It was hot.
I was melting and swelling.
Kirk was ready for breakfast.
And Allan was ready to run away and go play.


 But my boys stuck it out the entire 20 minutes for me and we managed to get some cute pictures.






 
(I didn’t realize I totally have the “full pregnancy face” going on.  Have I mentioned I’m ready for this little one to finish cooking asap?)

No comments:

Post a Comment