Monday, May 23, 2011

Disney's Toy Story 3 On Ice 2011

G.G. was super good to us and took us to see Toy Story 3...On Ice!
 This was Allan's first time getting to see a show on ice.  And once the show started, he was on the edge of his seat, with wide eyes, in amazement.
 "See Mommy? I told you they were really real!"
Is what he told me when he saw his favorite characters come skating out.
 A surprise visit from Mickey Mouse and Friends was awesome!
 Is that a face of a kid having a good time and quite impressed with what he's seeing?
 I think so.


 Allan was most impressed and excited when the Green Army Men came out.
They were definitely his favorite.
 For the rest of the show, that's all he kept asking about.
"When are the green army men coming back out?"
 "I wanna see the green army men!"









 Mister Buzz Light Year himself!
 To infinity and beyond!!

 "The claw!"
 And once Barbie and her friends came out and started dancing and singing, that's when Allan lost interest.
 All of a sudden he needed to go to the bathroom every 5 seconds.
I thought she was cool!  I would have been in heaven to have seen her when I was Allan's age.
Kind of like he was when he saw the Green Army Men.
I guess that's the difference between boys and girls.
G.G. was awesome and bought Allan his own Buzz toy.
Think he liked it?
The kid slept with that thing for a few weeks straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment