Saturday, March 5, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010

Santa was very good to Allan this year!

 Allan couldn't get down the stairs fast enough to see what Santa Clause had left for him!
There was way too much going on for him to stop and smile for the camera. 




This is the face of a 3 year old "patiently" waiting for daddy to take his new presents out of the package... 




What a cool watch Mr. Allan! 
EVERYTHING & EVERYONE in my house had a thick layer of glitter on it for weeks!
This picture below is the reason I will NOT buy wrapping paper next year that is covered in glitter! 


*I'm pretty sure I won't buy glitter wrapper paper next year.
I think.
I don't know.
I can't promise anything, Kirk.
I mean, come on! It really made the presents look prettier under the tree.
All that sparkling....

No comments:

Post a Comment